- When powering them for the first time make sure to hold the power button on both lamps simultaneously in order to pair them.
- Ensure 7 pin transmitter is firmly fitted into the 7 pin socket.
- Ensure antenna is fitted to the 7 pin transmitter correctly and securely.
- Ensure the electrics and lights on vehicle are fully functional and in good working orders.
- Check light battery is fully charged
- Ensure is paired to the correct 7 pin transmitter. If in doubt, repeat the pairing process, refer to user manual.
- Always consult your vehicle owner’s manual on compatibility with trailer lighting.
- Ensure LH (left), RH (right) lights are positioned and fitted correctly on the vehicle.