It’s never been easier to make clean and precise cuts, no matter where you are. With this Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ trim router, you won’t need an AC power supply – this cordless model delivers performance that’s every bit as impressive, but from a battery (not included).
The POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers powerful and smooth cutting – there’s a variable speed dial that lets you easily adjust the speed anywhere between 10,000 and 31,000 rpm, and a clever height adjustment system allows you to make 0.4mm micro adjustments.
This Milwaukee M18FTR trim router is compatible with all M18™ batteries (sold separately). Attach a 5.0Ah pack and you’ll get an all-day run time on a single charge (up to 115m of cutting) – spend less time making trips to the charger, and more time doing the job.
• POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers powerful and smooth cutting
• Easily adjust speed from 10,000-31,000 rpm using a variable dial
• Height adjustment system incorporates a 0.4mm micro adjustment
• All-day run time on a single charge of an M18™ 5.0Ah battery (up to 115m)
• Active brake stops the router bit quickly
• Dual LED lights illuminate the work surface for improved visibility
• REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system – advanced overload protection for tool and battery
• Includes 2x dust extraction attachments, a 146mm sub-base plate, 6mm and 6.35mm collets, a plunge base, 2x side fences and an HD box
• Compatible with all Milwaukee M18™ batteries – sold separately
|Safety Data Sheet
|Power Source / Cordless
|Corded or Cordless
|Brushed or Brushless