m18 Fuel Hydraulic Impact Driver, 2 x 5.0Ah
Milwaukee M18FQID-502X 5.0Ah a professional to perform quality work. The quietest solution on the market. Milwaukee confirms its experience and expertise in professional equipment. An impact driver with stylish and ergonomic shape. Featuring a light gauge of autonomy and a powerful LED lighting, it offers a nice convenience to users. Acquiring an ultra short head for precise and better visibility, this cordless screwdriver really it all(power, speed and versatility).
- The M18 Fuel Surge Hex hydraulic driver is the quietest cordless fastening solution on the market
- Hex chuck for quick and easy bit change
- On board fuel gauge and LED light
- Flexible battery system – works with all Milwaukee M18 batteries
- Fluid-Drive hydraulic powertrain reduces metal on metal contact within the tool, delivering quieter operation, smoother performance and increased durability over a standard impact
- Delivers same performance in wood fastening as standard brushless impact drivers
- Power State brushless motor delivers up to 0 – 3000 rpm with constant power output to drive screws faster
- Redlink Plus intelligence system delivers the most advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
- The Milwaukee Drive Control allows the user to shift into four different speed and torque settings to maximise application versatility
- Self-tapping screw mode is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking and stripping out screws
- Redlithium-ion battery pack delivers up to 2.5x more run time, up to 20 percent more power, up to 2x more battery life and operates better down to -20°C than other lithium-ion technologies
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability
- Battery Capacity: 5.0Ah
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Battery Voltage: 18 volt
- Charging Time: 59 minute
- Impact Rate (Low): 1800 impacts per minute
- Impact Rate (Med): 2900 impacts per minute
- Impact Rate (High): 4000 impacts per minute
- Maximum Bolt Diameter: M14
- Maximum Torque: 50 Nm
- No-Load Speed (Low): 900 rpm
- No-Load Speed (Med): 2100 rpm
- No-Load Speed (High): 3000 rpm
- Weight: 1.7 kg
- 2 x 5.0Ah Li-ion batteries
- Fast charger
- HD Box
€602.54 Exc. VAT €489.87In Stock
m12 Cordless Polisher Sander
Compact, lightweight, variable 2 speed selection for both sanding and polishing applications.
REDLINK overload protection electronics, protect tool and battery
Large capacity of up to 76 mm polishing sponge and 50 mm sanding pad size
Compact design allows access to hard to reach places
Spindle lock for fast, tool free accessory change
Detachable 2 position side handle
Fibre disc backing pad 50 mm
Hard sponge 75 mm
Soft sponge 75 mm
Lambswool 75 mm
Backing pad 75 mm
1 x 12 v 2.0 Ah REDLithium battery
1 x 12 v 4.0 Ah REDLithium battery
Dyna case(0 reviews)€278.98 Exc. VAT €226.81 Add to cart
M18 FUEL Hole Hawg Right Angle Drill Unit
The Milwaukee M18 CRAD-0 FUEL™ Right Angle Drill has been optimised for electricians, it is the first cordless tool of its kind, delivering game-changing productivity for professionals drilling with augers up to 1-1/4in and self-feed bits up to 2in. It has an all metal keyed chuck for maximum durability and bit retention, for added convenience it also has an on-board chuck key holder.
The POWERSTATE® brushless motor delivers better performance than corded drills, especially under heavy load. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating.
No Load Speed: 0-1,200/min.
Chuck Size: 13mm.
Capacity: Wood: Auger Bits: 38mm, Self-Feed Bits: 50mm.
Weight: 3.3kg.(0 reviews)€403.63 Exc. VAT €328.15 Add to cart
FUEL 18V ONEKEY 1/2″ Impact Wrench
The M18 FUEL™ high torque impact wrench with ONE-KEY™ technology delivers 1356 Nm of fastening torque in a compact size of 213 mm, which gives more access in tight spaces.
The 4 -Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ allows the user to shift into four different speed and torque settings to maximise application versatility.
Mode 4 bolt removal, provides a maximum nut-busting torque of 1898 Nm then shifts to 750 rpm for unmatched control when removing fasteners.
The integrated blow counting sensor enhances the consistent repeatability of the chosen torque setting.
ONE-KEY™ tool control enables wireless tool customisation for increased productivity and consistent results.
ONE-KEY™ tool tracking & security offers a Cloud-based inventory management platform that supports both location tracking and theft prevention.
1/2″ friction ring reception.
Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee® M18™ batteries.
Battery pack capacity : 5.0 Ah
Battery type : Li-ion
Charger supplied : 59 min
Impact rate : 0-950 / 0-1,750 / 0-2,100 / 0-2,100 ipm
Max. bolt diameter : M33
Max. fastening torque : 130 / 400 / 1356 / 1356 Nm
No load speed : 0-550 / 0-1,400 / 0-1,750 / 0-1,750 rpm
No. of batteries supplied : 2
Nut-busting torque : 1,898 Nm
Supplied in : HD Box
Voltage : 18 volt
Weight (with battery pack) : 3.3 kg
2 X 5Ah Li Ion Batteries
Kit Box(0 reviews)€602.00 Exc. VAT €489.43 Add to cart
M18 TRUEVIEW Stand Light
Brighter than a 250 watt Halogen
Twelve high performance LEDs provide 2000 Lumens on high, 1300 Lumens on medium & 850 Lumens on low. Run time is 4 hours with Milwaukee 5.0 Ah REDLithiumbatteries, 6 hours on medium & 10 hours on low. The working height of the light can be adjusted from 1.1 m to 2.2 m in a matter of seconds. Carry handles allow for easy transportation.
IP 54 protected from water and dust
Impact resistant – survives fully elevated tip overs
Adjustable head can be rotated 230° vertically & pivots 240° horizontally
Protective guard secures head & lens
Compact footprint with low center of gravity
Height when collapsed 110 cm: Weight 7.3 kg
TRUEVIEW is the industry’s first system of high output LED lights to offer full day run-times in portable packages. These LED lights utilize the most advanced lighting technology to deliver a consistent beam, optimized colour temperature and true representation of colours and detail leading to a more productive work area.(0 reviews)€318.98 Exc. VAT €259.33 Add to cart