m18 Impact Wrench 1/2 339 Nm
Milwaukee Fuel Compact Impact Wrench 1/2″ M18FIW2F12-0X
- Body Only – supplied WITHOUT batteries or charger in dynacase
- Includes belt hook.
- Power efficiency under load – outstanding torque of 339 Nm.
- Extremely compact design – total length of just 124 mm for access into tight spaces.
- 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL allows the user to shift into four different speed and torque settings to maximise application versatility.
- Bolt removal control delivers full torque output, then decreases RPMs once the bolt is loosened to prevent fastener drops.
- Auto shut-off control applies no more than 34 Nm of torque for hand-tight fastening applications to prevent over tightening.
- Tri-LEDs deliver high definition lighting to increase workspace visibility.
- 1/2″ square friction ring.
- Reversible belt hook.
- Integrates three MILWAUKEE®-exclusive technologies – the POWERSTATE™ brushless motor, REDLITHIUM™ battery pack and REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence hardware and software – which deliver outstanding power, run time and durability on the jobsite.
- Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M18™ batteries.
- Mode 1 : 102 Nm / 0 – 900 rpm / 0 – 1,000 ipm
- Mode 2 : 203 Nm / 0 – 1,1650 rpm / 0 – 2,400 ipm
- Mode 3 : 339 Nm / 0 – 2,400 rpm / 0 – 3,500 ipm
- Mode 4 : 34 Nm / 0 – 1,200 rpm / 0 – 3,500 ipm
- Max. torque : 339 Nm
- Tool reception : 1/2″ square
- LED light : Yes (x3)
- Tool length : 124 mm
- Battery pack capacity : n/a
- Milwaukee M18 FIW2F12-0X
€321.74 Exc. VAT €261.58In Stock
M12 Compact FUEL Mini Sawzall Bare Unit
Milwaukee high performance compact hackzall measuring 280mm in length makes it ideal for working within confined spaces
Milwaukee patented FIXTEC clamp for fast and easy keyless blade change
13mm stroke length, 300spm for greater control and versatility in confined spaces
Sealed all metal mechanism for increased durability
Overload protection for the users safety
Compact and light weight for one handed use
Accepts sawzall and hackzall blades
Built in LED light illuminates the work surface
30 minute battery charge time
Li-Ion batteries deliver high runtime and increased durability
Fuel gauge displays remaining battery charge state
Milwaukee P/N. – 4933410020
Voltage – 12V
Battery Type – NA
Battery Capacity – NA
Battery Qty. – 0
Charge Time – 30 Minutes
No Load Stroke Rate – 0-3,000spm
Stroke Length – 13mm
Weight (with battery) – 1.2kg(0 reviews)€258.30 Exc. VAT €210.00 Add to cart
M12 FUEL 1/2″ Impact Ratchet
(0 reviews)€360.74 Exc. VAT €293.28 Add to cart
- Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee® M12™ batteries.
- Low profile head design allows users better access in tight spaces.
- The industry leading FUEL™ technology combined with a reinforced mechanism and Investment cast steel yoke housing provides greater durability for the professional user.
- REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load.
- REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life.
- Variable speed metal trigger provides ultimate control of the tool.
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use.
- The LED light illuminates the work area while the on-board fuel gauge displays remaining run time.
- Battery pack capacity : 2.0
- Battery type : Li-ion
- Charger supplied : 40min
- Length : 324 mm
- Max. torque : 81 Nm
- No load speed : 0 – 175 rpm
- No. of batteries supplied : 0
- Supplied in : Kitbag
- Voltage : 12 volt
- Weight (with battery pack) : 1.5 kg
- 1 X 2Ah Li Ion Batteries
- Kit Bag
M18 One Key FUEL 3/4″ Impact Wrench
Supplied with : 2x 5.0Ah li-ion batteries, fast charger & dynacase
The M18 FUEL™ high torque impact wrench with ONE-KEY™ technology delivers 1627 Nm of fastening torque in a compact size of 213 mm, which gives more access in tight spaces.
The 4 -Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ allows the user to shift into four different speed and torque settings to maximise application versatility.
Mode 4 bolt removal, provides a maximum nut-busting torque of 2034 Nm then shifts to 750 rpm for unmatched control when removing fasteners.
The integrated blow counting sensor enhances the consistent repeatability of the chosen torque setting.
ONE-KEY™ tool control enables wireless tool customisation for increased productivity and consistent results.
ONE-KEY™ tool tracking & security offers a Cloud-based inventory management platform that supports both location tracking and theft prevention.
¾˝ friction ring reception.
Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee® M18™ batteries.(0 reviews)€627.30 Exc. VAT €510.00 Add to cart
M12 Rivet Tool Kit
The M12 Rivet Tool is the first cordless solution that delivers fast, easy riveting while maintaining performance, durability, and size. The 2550 can pull up to 250 3/16″ stainless steel rivets or 450 1/8″ steel rivets on one charge with a 1.5ah battery, and reduces muscle effort from a hand tool by 60%.
No compressors or hoses during set up and operation makes this tool a great replacement to pneumatic products. 2X longer life over current cordless solutions delivers greater durability from common jobsite conditions and use.
This is the most compact cordless rivet tool on the market, measuring only 6.5” in length allowing users more access in tight spaces. The M12 Rivet Tool is part of the M12 battery platform, offering 90+ solutions on one battery system.
Pull Up to 3/16″ Stainless Steel Rivets
450 1/8″ Steel Rivets per charge
Part of 90+ Solutions on the M12 Platform
Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel – Capacity
0.8″ Stroke Length
2,000 lbs. pulls force
Tool holds rivet in any orientation
Length – 16.5cm
Nose Reach – 4cm
Width – 6.7cm
Weight – 2kg
Height – 27cm
Power Source – Cordless
2 X 1.5Ah Batteries
1 X C12C 12V Charger
1 X Milwaukee Carry bag(0 reviews)€388.98 Exc. VAT €316.24 Add to cart