Showing 1–12 of 66 results
Cordless Nut Guns
Grease Gun & High Torque 1/2 Impact Wrench kit
This kit from Milwaukee contains the powerful M18FHIWF12 Impact Wrench with a Nut-Busting torque of 1898 Nm and the M18GG cordless Grease Gun with a 1.2m hose which lets you get in the smallest of places for a quality and less messy greasing job. The get you started right away, the bundle also includes a pair of 5Ah batteries together with a fast charger, all in a heavy duty wheel bag.(0 reviews)€799.50 Exc. VAT €650.00 Add to cart
m18 FUEL Cordless Trim Router
Features and Benefits:
POWERSTATE? brushless motor delivers the power of AC trim routers, max. 31,000 rpm for powerful, smooth cutting
Variable speed dial allows users to adjust the speed between 10,000 and 31,000 rpm to choose the best control for the application at hand
All day run time on a single charge of an M18? 5.0 Ah battery (up to 115 m)
Innovative height adjustment system incorporating a 0.4 mm micro adjustment
Active brake stops the router bit quickly
Included plunge base features 3 stop pins for multiple pass mortising
Dual LED lights to illuminate the work surface
Compatible with the dust collection shroud (DEK 26)
Supplied with 2 x dust extraction attachments, 146 mm sub-baseplate which accepts 31.75 mm guide bushings, 6 mm and 6.35 mm collets, plunge base, 2 x side fences
Integrates three MILWAUKEE?-exclusive technologies – the POWERSTATE? brushless motor, REDLITHIUM?-ION battery pack and REDLINK PLUS? intelligence hardware and software – which deliver outstanding power, run time and durability on the jobsite
Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE? M18? batteries
Type – Router
Article Number – 4933471604
Battery type – Li-ion
Collet capacity (mm) – 6/ 6.35
No load speed (rpm) – 10,000 – 31,000
Plunge capacity (mm) – 50
Speed settings – 6
Standard equipment – 2 x dust extraction attachments, 146 mm sub-baseplate which accepts 31.75 mm guide bushings, 6 mm and 6.35 mm collets, plunge base, 2 x side fences
Supplied in – HD Box
Voltage (V) – 18
Weight with battery pack (kg) – 3.6
2 x dust extraction attachments
146 mm sub-baseplate which accepts 31.75 mm guide bushings
6 mm and 6.35 mm collets
2 x side fences(0 reviews)€386.99 Exc. VAT €314.63 Add to cart
m12 Fuel 3/8″ Extended Reach Ratchet
- Pneumatic ratchet performace with up to 74Nm of max torque.
- Industry leading FUEL technology, a reinforced mechanism and investment cast steel yoke housing provides greater durability for the professional user.
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers maximum power and long motor life.
- REDLITHIUM-ION batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery.
- Slim head profile and 81mm extended neck provides users with the longest reach in tight spaces.
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
(0 reviews)€273.29 Exc. VAT €222.19 Add to cart
- Anvil Type: 3/8″ Square
- Max Torque: 74Nm
- RPM: 0-200
- Length: 363mm
- Weight: 1.2kg
Rechargeable LED Head Torch
(0 reviews)€94.55 Exc. VAT €76.87 Add to cart
- Milwaukee L4HL-201 Rechargeable LED Head Torch includes 475 Lumens Spot & Flood beam with TRUE VIEW high definition Head Torch
- Flood, Spot and Spot/Flood beam options in different output modes for optimal brightness and up to 31 hrs. run time.
- 4 mounting clips for securing to helmets and adjustable strap with rubber grip.
- Light can be maneuvered in (7) different positions and features 216° tilting motion to help users direct light where it’s needed most.
- Removable strap connector allows for handheld use.
- IP53 rating, light is protected from dust and falling water.
- Impact and chemical resistant lens.
- Fuel gauge allows fast checking of REDLITHIUM™ USB battery charge.
- Conveniently charge REDLITHIUM™ USB battery internally with micro-USB cable from USB power source or AC outlet (wall plug not included).
- Jobsite tough micro-USB braided cable with me
- Max. light output : 300 lumens (spot high) / 300 lumens (flood high) / 150 lumens (flood medium) / 25 lumens (flood low) / 475 lumens (hybrid)
- Max. run time (with L4B2 battery) : 4 hours (spot high) / 4.5 hours (flood high) / 8.5 hours (flood medium) / 31 hours (flood low) / 2 hours (hybrid)
- Water & dust resistant : IP 53
- Impact resistant : 2 m
- Chemical resistant : Yes
- Part Number L4HL-201
- Click here to view more Milwaukee Lighting
m18 Cordless Transfer Pump
18V transfer pump with 3.4 kg in weight, it’s lighter than other corded transfer pumps with an equal performance
With a flow rate of 1817 l/h, it can deliver 908 l of transferred water with one M18? 5.0 Ah battery charge
REDLINK? intelligence can recognise when the tool stops moving water and automatically shuts itself off to avoid dry pumping
The tool’s flexible impeller and powerful motor generate a lift height up to 5.5 m and a head height up to 23 m
?? BSPT male thread reception for any standard water hose available. For the inlet, a hose with 19 mm inner diameter is recommended, for optimised performance
To be used for water, clear of debris only
Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE? M18? batteries
Article Number 4933471494
Battery pack capacity (Ah) No batteries supplied
Battery type Li-ion
Charger supplied ?
Flow rate (l/h) 1817
Flow rate (l/min) 30.3
IP protection class IP54
Max. suction lift (m) 5.5
Max. water lift (m) 23
Max. water temperature (?C) 60
No. of batteries supplied 0
Standard equipment Tool only
Supplied in No kitbox or bag supplied
Thread size (mm) ?? (19 mm) Male
Voltage (V) 18
Weight (without battery) (Kg) 3.4
Weight with battery pack (kg) 4.0(0 reviews)€358.98 Exc. VAT €291.85 Add to cart
m12 3/8″ Stubby Impact Wrench Kit
M12 FUEL 3/8″ Stubby Impact Wrench is the industry’s most compact cordless impact wrench. At only 122mm in length, it allows you to work in tighter spaces delivering the power to complete many of the most demanding tasks and increasing your productivity.
Supplied with 2x 2.0Ah batteries, a C12 Charger and Milwaukee branded tool bag.
– Only 122mm in length, it allows you to work in tighter spaces delivering the power to complete many of the most demanding tasks and increasing your productivity
– Delivers high torque with a POWERSTATE brushless motor
– Industry leading 339Nm of nut-busting torque
– Allows you to remove even the most stubborn bolts and fasteners
– Features built-in REDLINK PLUS tool technology to help you get the job done
– 4-Mode Drive Control provides you with unmatched control in various fastening applications
– Modes 1-3 gives you precision and control for any application
– An Auto-Shut-Off Mode in the 4th setting prevents over-fastening of bolts while doing reassembly work
– Part of the M12 battery line, featuring over 50 powerful and compact tools
– Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee M12 batteries
– Battery Capacity: 2.0Ah
– Battery Type: Li-Ion
– Voltage: 12v
– Article No: 4933478785
– Impact Rate: 0 – 1100 / 2100 / 3200 ipm
– Max. Fastening Torque: 339 Nm
– No Load Speed: 0 -1200 / 1800 / 2700 / 1500 – 2700 rpm
– Nut Busting Torque: 339 Nm
– Tool Reception: ?? Square
– Length: 122mm
– Anvil Type: Friction Ring
– Weight: 0.95 kg(0 reviews)€307.50 Exc. VAT €250.00 Add to cart
Inkzall Black Fine Point Marker
Inkzall Jobsite Markers feature clog resistant tips and the ability to write through dusty, wet or oily surfaces. The durable marker tips are designed for writing on rough surfaces such as OSB, cinder block and concrete and the ink dries quickly to reduce smearing markings, without drying out quickly when the cap is left off. For added user convenience, the Inkzall markers have a built-in hard hat clip for easy storage and access. Inkzall markers confirm to Milwaukee’s commitment to best-in-class durability and their relentless mission to provide innovative solutions to the end user.
(0 reviews)€2.50 Exc. VAT €2.03 Add to cart
- Clog resistant marker tip
- Writes through dusty, Wet and oily surfaces
- Durable marker tip for writing on concrete, OSB and rough surfaces
- Built-in hard hat storage clip
- Fine point
- Ink dries in seconds
- Lanyard hole
- Anti-roll body design
- Non-toxic ink
m18 8.0h High Output Li Ion Battery
REDLINK Intelligence provides optimised performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, batttery and charger
Fuel gauge onboard displays remaining run-time
Best-in-class construction offers long-lasting performance and the best protection against jobsite conditions
Amp hour: 8.0Ah
M12-18FC: 83 mins
M12-18C: 153 mins
Dimensions (L x W x H): 105mm x 94mm x 154mm
Weight: 1.3kg(0 reviews)€209.10 Exc. VAT €170.00 Add to cart
m18 1/2″ Right Angle Impact Wrench
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers the power to complete a wide variety of applications
- Powerful right angle impact wrench with up to 300 Nm nut-busting torque
- Auto Shut-Off mode prevents over tightening and increases productivity by applying no more than 20Nm of torque
- 358 mm body (with M12B3) and 56 mm head profile allow for more access in tight, hard to reach spaces
- Bolt removal mode offers more control after bolt breakaway as RPMs drastically slow down once the bolt is loosened
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
- Works in up to to 69kV environments
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
(0 reviews)€280.79 Exc. VAT €228.28 Add to cart
- Anvil Type: 1/2″ Square with Friction Ring
- Fastening Torque: 270 Nm
- Nut-Busting Torque: 300 Nm
- Drive control: 4-Mode w/ Auto Shut-Off Mode & Bolt Removal Mode
- RPM: 0-1,550 / 0-2,300 / 0-3,000 / 0-3,000
- IPM: 0-1,350 / 0-2,700 / 0-3,600 / 0-3,600
- Length: 338 mm
- Weight: 1.3 kg
M18 FUEL Hackzall
- The Milwaukee? POWERSTATE™ brushless motor provides increased efficiency, lasts longer and delivers maximum power.
- REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load.
- REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life.
- Compact, one-handed design.
- 22 mm stroke length for controlled cutting with a no load stroke rate of 3000 spm.
- Pivoting shoe allows the user to optimise his cutting position.
- A dual gear counter-balance mechanism provides up to 4x lower vibration* for faster cut starts and reduced blade chatter in metal and PVC materials.
- *4x lower vibration when compared to full-size reciprocating saws on the market.
- Built in LED light improves visibility in low light cutting applications.
- Milwaukee? patented FIXTEC clamp for quick and efficient blade change.
- Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee? M18™ batteries.
- Battery pack capacity : NA
- Battery type : NA
- Charger supplied : NA
- No load stroke rate : 0 – 3,000 spm
- No. of batteries supplied : 0
- Stroke length : 22 mm
- Supplied in : NA
- Voltage : 18 volt
- Weight (with battery pack) : 2.6 kg
Body Only – supplied WITHOUT batteries or charger(0 reviews)€269.90 Exc. VAT €219.43 Add to cart
m18 Fuel Hydraulic Impact Driver, 2 x 5.0Ah
Milwaukee M18FQID-502X 5.0Ah a professional to perform quality work. The quietest solution on the market. Milwaukee confirms its experience and expertise in professional equipment. An impact driver with stylish and ergonomic shape. Featuring a light gauge of autonomy and a powerful LED lighting, it offers a nice convenience to users. Acquiring an ultra short head for precise and better visibility, this cordless screwdriver really it all(power, speed and versatility).
- The M18 Fuel Surge Hex hydraulic driver is the quietest cordless fastening solution on the market
- Hex chuck for quick and easy bit change
- On board fuel gauge and LED light
- Flexible battery system – works with all Milwaukee M18 batteries
- Fluid-Drive hydraulic powertrain reduces metal on metal contact within the tool, delivering quieter operation, smoother performance and increased durability over a standard impact
- Delivers same performance in wood fastening as standard brushless impact drivers
- Power State brushless motor delivers up to 0 – 3000 rpm with constant power output to drive screws faster
- Redlink Plus intelligence system delivers the most advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
- The Milwaukee Drive Control allows the user to shift into four different speed and torque settings to maximise application versatility
- Self-tapping screw mode is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking and stripping out screws
- Redlithium-ion battery pack delivers up to 2.5x more run time, up to 20 percent more power, up to 2x more battery life and operates better down to -20°C than other lithium-ion technologies
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability
- Battery Capacity: 5.0Ah
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Battery Voltage: 18 volt
- Charging Time: 59 minute
- Impact Rate (Low): 1800 impacts per minute
- Impact Rate (Med): 2900 impacts per minute
- Impact Rate (High): 4000 impacts per minute
- Maximum Bolt Diameter: M14
- Maximum Torque: 50 Nm
- No-Load Speed (Low): 900 rpm
- No-Load Speed (Med): 2100 rpm
- No-Load Speed (High): 3000 rpm
- Weight: 1.7 kg
(0 reviews)€602.54 Exc. VAT €489.87 Add to cart
- 2 x 5.0Ah Li-ion batteries
- Fast charger
- HD Box
m18 Compact SDS Hammer Drill
- Voltage: 18V
- LED Light: Yes
- No load speed: 0 – 1,300rpm
- Blow per minute: 0 – 7,000bmp
- Blow energy: 1.35Nm
- Trigger lock: No
- Solid bit capacity: 5/8″
- Drilling modes: 2 – Rotary Hammer and Drill only
- Handle style: drop motor
- Vibration reduction: No
- Length: 304mm
- Weight: 2.5kg
Sold as Bare Unit – Carton Packed, No Charger(0 reviews)€310.04 Exc. VAT €252.07 Add to cart