Next day delivery
Terms and conditions applied
VISA, MASTERCARD, STRIPE & PAYPAL
NEW PROMOS RELEASED REGULARLY
Products on Sale
Air Lines & Accessories
SIP 1x Heavy-Duty Anti-Vibration Mount
The SIP Heavy-Duty Anti-Vibration Mount is a vital accessory for providing added support to lighter – up to 249kg – stationary compressors, helping to extend surface life by reducing vibration and lowering the overall operating noise level. An essential accessory to any garage or workshop environment housing a static compressor.
SIP recommend that for larger compressors, those weighing 250kg or more, they are mounted on ITEM 02357A SIP Heavy-Duty Anti-Vibration Mounts 4pk. Like this mount, this set of 4 provide reliable and stable support for a wide range of compressors.
(0 reviews)€15.42 Exc. VAT €12.54 Add to cart
- Supports lighter stationary compressors up to 249kg
- Substantially reduces noise and lessens unit vibration
- Increases compressor durability and service life
- Suitable for a range of SIP compressors
TMUS 50 litre 2HP air compressor
(0 reviews)€160.00 Exc. VAT Add to cart-20%
7cfm 50 Litre 2HP Air Compressor (230V)
Input Supply: 230V
Motor: 2HP 50Hz
50 Litre Air Receiver
8bar (116psi) Maximum operating pressure.
Fully automatic on/off control – Fitted with safety valve and pressure regulator with gauge for controlling air pressure
100 litre TMUS direct drive air compressorTank Size 100L
Motor 2.2kw (3.0HP)
Air displacement 14.6cfm (412L/min)
Free air delivered (FAD) 8.0cfm (227L/min)
Input current 13A
Maximum pressure 116psi (8bar)
Dimensions 770 x 380 x 740mm
Features: Suitable for workshop and site use, V – twin – cylinder cast iron pump, Thermal motor protection overload, on/off pressure switch, pressure regulator and pressure gauge, Two quick euro coupling outlet, Wheels and transport handle(0 reviews)€400.00 Exc. VAT Add to cart-11%
200 litre TMUS air compressor (REDUCED)
Introducing the TMUS 200L 3hp Compressor with an XL pump – an ideal solution for heavy-duty usage in professional settings such as workshops. Capable of delivering 14cfm at a maximum pressure of 10 BAR, this compressor is highly versatile and cost-effective. With a 200-litre capacity, it is suitable for use by both professionals and DIY enthusiasts. With its 3 wheels for optimum maneuverability Additionally, it also comes with a 1-year warranty and is CE marked and certified for added peace of mind. Its side-by-side twin cylinder design ensures efficient performance every time.
Here’s a possible rewritten description:
Meet the powerful and reliable air compressor designed to help you get the job done efficiently. With a displacement of 14 CFM, this oil-lubricated compressor comes equipped with large, solid wheels for easy transportation. Its slow-running belt ensures smooth operation, while the multi-finned flywheel provides improved cooling.
Powered by a 3 HP motor and taking input voltage of 230V, this compressor has a receiver tank of 200 litres and can handle maximum pressure of 10 bar. At approximately 1350mm x 440mm x 990mm (L x W x H), this compressor is compact but effective. And when it comes time to move or store your compressor, it can easily fit into a crate measuring approximately 1280mm x 490mm x 930mm (L x W x H).(0 reviews)€495.00 Exc. VAT Add to cart-10%
SIP V245/50 Vertical Compressor
The SIP V245/50 Vertical Compressor has a space-saving build that is perfect for mobile applications and tight spaces. Designed for trade, workshop, and medium-sized garage operators.
(0 reviews)€308.67 Exc. VAT €250.95 Add to cart
- 230v (13A) input supply; 2hp (1.5kW) motor
- Oil-free for maintenance-free clean air supply
- 50ltr receiver; 116psi (8bar) max. pressure
- 8CFM (227ltr/min) max. piston displacement
- 5.4CFM (153ltr/min) max. free air delivery (FAD)
- Vertical space-saving design for tighter spaces
- Easy-to-read gauges and ergonomic dials built
into an integrated top-mounted control panel
- Designed for small workshops and trade use
- Quick release coupler; Euro-type fitting
- Designed in Italy
Input Supply: 230v (13A) Motor Power: 2hp (1.5kW) Receiver Size: 50ltr Piston Displacement: 8.00CFM (227ltr/min) Free Air Delivery (FAD): 5.40CFM (153ltr/min) Max. Air Pressure: 116psi (8bar) Noise Level: 97dB(A) Net Weight: Gross Weight: 22.20kg Product Dimensions: Packaged Dimensions: 850(H) x 370(W) x 370mm(D)
Engine & Gearbox Handling
2 TONNE HYDRAULIC ENGINE CRANE / HOIST / LIFT
- Designed for shops with limited space.
- Folds for easy storage.
- Heavy steel construction for maximum durability.
- Boom is reinforced to increase strength and eliminate flex.
- Includes 8-ton capacity ram.
- Heavy-duty steel casters for easy positioning.
- Front casters include a safety brake to prevent movement.
- Telescopic boom provides 4 positions.
- Includes heavy steel hook with safety latch.
- Wide base for maximum stability.
(0 reviews)€270.60 Exc. VAT €220.00 Read more
- Boom Length: 40”- 63” / 1016-1600 mm.
- Base Length: 69” / 1753 mm.
- Boom Capacities:
- 4,400 lbs / 1996 Kg.
- 3,300 lbs / 1497 Kg.
- 2,200 lbs / 998 Kg.
- 1,100 lbs. / 499 Kg.
- Maximum Boom Height:
- 80” / 2032 mm.
- 84” / 2134 mm.
- 89” / 2261 mm.
- 93” / 2362 mm22
200AMP INVERTER WELDER KIT
200 Amp Portable Compact Inverter Welder – 15% Duty Cycle
Small is beautiful!
Light and highly portable, you will find that this welder is invaluable when it comes to working at height or in tight, awkward spots. You won’t be dragging your heels lumping around heavy kit, instead you’ll be able to weld stainless steel, alloy steel, carbon steel and copper with a highly concentrated arc at those vital points.
This compact welder may be super light and yet impressively powerful for its size, these are high-tech welders running off genuinely great boards that pack in the power, fully utilising our advanced inverter technology. With a 15% duty cycle you’ll have time to manoeuvre but still not be hanging around for ever and a day.
In a robust and compact casing this welder is truly amazing ,in the price includes not only your leads but also the full kit and kaboodle; a welding mask, wire brush, shoulder strap and carry case. With all this included in the price, when the competition sees this the sparks really will be flying!(0 reviews)€110.16 Exc. VAT Add to cart-9%
MIG Welder Welding machine Inverter
(0 reviews)€299.00 Exc. VAT €243.09 Add to cart
- Automatic feed
- High duty cycle ( 60% at 40 degrees Celsius)
- Adjustable inductance
- Overheat protection
- Gasless welding (Flux)
- MMA welding process
- MIG welding process
- TIG DC Lift welding process
SIP T166-MIG Gas/Gasless Transformer Welder
SIP T166-MIG Gas/Gasless Transformer Welder
The SIP T166-MIG Gas/Gasless Transformer Welder is built for serious home or trade welders, offering portability and high value through a lightweight design, adjustable output, and turbo cooling.
(0 reviews)€389.00 Exc. VAT €316.26 Read more
- 230v (16A) input supply
- 30A – 105A output current; 165A peak output
- 0.6mm to 0.8mm Ø flux-cored wire; 0.7kg to 5kg
- Heavy-duty metal casing for increased durability
- Lightweight and compact design for portability
- Thermal overload protection for added safety
- Versatile adjustable wire feed mechanism
- Turbo fan-cooled for higher performance
- Supplied with torch and accessories
- Ready for use in gas/gasless modes
- 4 powerful output power setting
ITEM NO. 05756 Input Supply: 230v (16A) Output Current: 30A – 165A Output Voltage: 15.5v – 19.25v Output Settings: 6 settings Duty Cycle: 105A @ 20% Wire Diameter: Ø 0.6mm – 0.8mm Wire Spool Size: 0.7kg – 5kg Max. Wire Speed: 16mtr/min Welding Thickness: 0.7mm – 6.2mm Open Circuit Voltage: DC 32v Protection Level: IP21S Insulation Class: Class H Net Weight: Gross Weight: 25.80kg Product Dimensions: Packaged Dimensions: 370(H) x 625(W) x 300mm(D)
SIP 250ST-MIG Transformer Welder
The SIP AUTOPLUS 250ST-MIG Transformer Welder is built with a heavy-duty transformer and turbo fan-cooling plus low current performance, perfect for heavy-duty automotive applications.
(0 reviews)€1,143.90 Exc. VAT €930.00 Add to cart
- 230v input supply
- 30A – 210A output current; 250A peak output
- 0.6mm to 1mm Ø wire size, 16mtr/min speed
- 30A low current performance for body panels
- Heavy-duty transformer for high performance
- Dual purpose operation; gas and gasless mode
- Heavy-duty all-metal 2-roll wire feed system
- 6 powerful output settings for added versatility
- Turbo fan-cooled for increased duty cycles
- Wheel-mounted with integrated bottle carrier
which takes half-size and full-size gas bottles
- Ideal for a range of automotive applications
- Supplied with high-quality 3mtr professional
MIG torch, gas hose, Earth lead accessorie
ITEM NO. 05722 Input Supply: 230v (38A) Output Current: 30A – 250A Output Voltage: 15.5v – 24.5v Output Settings: 6 settings Duty Cycle: 210A @ 30% Wire Diameter: Ø 0.6mm – 1mm Wire Spool Size: 5kg / 15kg Max. Wire Speed: 13mtr/min Welding Thickness: 0.8mm – 10mm Open Circuit Voltage: DC 34v Protection Level: IP21S Insulation Class: Class H Net Weight: Gross Weight: 53.00kg Product Dimensions: Packaged Dimensions: 930(H) x 950(W) x 500mm(D)
home page tool chest
WIDMANN DAILY EDITION – 4 Drawers – BLACK -(163 PCS)(0 reviews)€578.10 Exc. VAT €470.00 Add to cart
WIDMANN DAILY EDITION – 4 Drawers – ORANGE -(163 PCS)(0 reviews)€578.10 Exc. VAT €470.00 Add to cart
home page tool chest
WIDMANN DAILY EDITION – 5 Drawers – RED -(201 PCS)(0 reviews)€600.00 Exc. VAT Add to cart-14%
home page tool chest
WIDMANN ULTRA PRO TOOLS TROLLEY – 7 Drawers – RED -(241 PCS)(0 reviews)€900.00 Exc. VAT Add to cart-10%
WIDMANN ULTRA PRO TOOLS TROLLEY – 7 Drawers – ORANGE -(241 PCS)(0 reviews)€900.00 Exc. VAT Add to cart-10%
home page tool chest
WIDMANN JUMBO PRO TOOLS TROLLEY – 13 Drawers – BLACK -(324 PCS)
Discover the WIDMANN JUMBO PRO 13 with 471 pcs
This movable 13-drawer workshop tool trolley for professional mechanics. Made of high-quality steel, the trolley has a robust and durable construction. Thanks to the integrated lock, all the drawers can be locked at once, which prevents the drawers from opening accidentally when the trolley is being moved. The wooden countertop on the tool trolley will be a great spot to keep frequently-used tools within reach. With four swivel castors, two of which have brakes, the trolley can be moved around easily. There is also a convenient side handle for pushing the trolley.
WIDMANN tool trolley 471 pieces
(0 reviews)€1,350.00 Exc. VAT Add to cart-7%
- Dimensions: height about 93 cm; Width about 72 cm; Depth about 46 cm
- Dimensions of drawers 1-11 (filled): Width: approx. 53 cm; Height: about 5cm; Depth: about 39 cm
- Dimensions of drawer 12 (empty): Width: approx. 53 cm; Height: about 12cm; Depth: about 39 cm
- Dimensions of drawer 13 (empty): Width: approx. 53 cm; Height: about 19cm; Depth: about 39 cm
- 13 sliding drawers with ball bearings
- Easily movable thanks to 4 castors (2 of them with brakes)
- Lockable (2 keys included)
- Tool accessories included
- Dimensions: H 870mm with wheels off D 510mm W 1086mm
- Weight: 130 Kg